Monday, January 13, 2014 9:34:00 PM
When consumers look into buying auto warranties, they generally only look at prices. Consumers are always seeking out the best deal they can get when buying an auto warranty. Price is important, however, it should not be the only thing that you consider when picking which auto warranty you want to purchase.
When researching the auto warranty that will work for you, it is essential to ensure that you are getting a good quality warranty. If you want to get the most out of it, it is important to keep these two things in mind while doing research:
1. Look at the cost of the auto warranty. Ensure that it is affordable. However, do not let it be the only determining factor of which warranty your purchase.
2. Do research on the company that you are looking to buy from. Ask yourself a list of questions when conducting the research. Is the company established? Is the company visible online? Is the company reputable? Lastly, make sure that the company is accredited and has high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:57:00 PM
We are often questioned on why we don’t post any testimonials of our happy customers on our website. It is unfortunate, but it is become the practice of many companies, both reputable and not reputable, to either create their own testimonials or higher a public relations firm to do it for them. This is obviously a dishonest and poor way to run a business. We choose not to post testimonials, though we have many, as we simply will not fall into this group.
So how is a consumer supposed to know what companies are reputable and what companies are not? The last thing a customer wants to do is invest their hard-earned money in a warranty program that will simply not pay claims as they promise. The best way to protect yourself as a consumer is to make sure you follow the following guides…
• First, make sure the company you choose for your warranty coverage has been in business 10 years or more so they have shown experience successfully paying claims, not simply selling plans and collecting premiums.
• Second, make sure the plan you choose is directly underwritten by a US-based, A rated insurance carrier. Many “so-called” auto warranty companies are simply corporations or risk retention groups and have no financial or insurance backing. Having a directly underwritten plan means that if the warranty administrator ever fails to exist, your claims will automatically be paid by the insurance carrier and your coverage will be valid regardless.
• Third, you want to choose a company that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and perhaps more importantly has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
The bottom line is that as you research the different coverage available to you, do not only look at the items covered and the price of coverage, look at the tenure and reliability of the company you are purchasing from. Though we are not the only company in the auto warranty industry, we are one of the best. To obtain a quote visit our webpage.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:20:00 PM
It is wise to buy an auto warranty when investing in a new car. New car warranties can provide four kinds of coverage for your car:
1. The first kind of coverage that you can receive is basic coverage, or a bumper-to-bumper warranty. This kind of warranty provides coverage for the parts of the car from the front bumper to the back bumper.
2. Another kind of coverage that you can receive is a power train warranty. This provides coverage for the parts that make the car run. Such parts include the engine, the driveshaft, the drive axels, and the transmission.
3. In addition, your auto warranty can cover corrosion and rust. This will cover the rust-through problems that you may encounter later on.
4. A final kind of coverage that you can receive is roadside assistance. This is a service that may be given to you when your basic warranty is active. It offers professional assistance when you find yourself stranded on the side of the road due to a vehicle breakdown. It offers many beneficial services such as lockout assistance, refueling assistance, flat tire assistance, and towing.
If you wish to become even more familiar with the details of the coverage that come with your auto warranty, look at your warranty booklet or owner’s manual. If you still do not believe that you are receiving enough coverage and that you want more, it is smart to purchase an extended auto warranty for your car that will suit all of your needs.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:30:00 AM
Motorists tend to become obsessed with their cars. They wash and wax them constantly to keep them looking brand new. Even though we love our cars so much, it is still important to not pay unnecessary car costs. Here are some things that you may be wasting your money on:
1. It is not always a necessity to fill your tank with premium gasoline. Regular gasoline is cheaper and if it does not cause engine knock, then it is okay to use. The purpose of octane grades is to avoid engine knock. Therefore, if regular gasoline does not cause engine knock, it is okay to use in your tank.
2. Usually car manufacturers advise getting an oil change done on your car every 5,000 to 7,000 miles. However, some motorists think that it is a necessity to get it done every 3,000 miles. This is only a necessity if you are very hard on your car.
3. Lastly, motorists will waste money getting car repairs done by a dealer. Independent shops can do a great job and at a cheaper price. Having an auto warranty can help you save money on maintenance and repairs.
It is good to know where you are wasting money on your car so that you can break those habits and be a bit nicer to your wallet. Do not let other people talk you into paying for car costs that are not a necessity.