Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:25:00 PM
When consumers consider purchasing an auto warranty, they will usually look most closely at the price. Consumers always want to get the best deal possible when purchasing auto warranties. Price is definitely something important to consider, however, it is also important to know there are other factors that need to be considered when selecting the auto warranty that will be the final purchase.
When doing research about auto warranties and what will work best for you, it is important to be certain that you are purchasing ones that are of a high quality. Keep a couple things in mind while conducting your research:
1. Consider the price of the auto warranty to make sure that it is affordable for you. However, price should not be the deciding factor for your final purchase.
2. Do in depth research about the company that you are looking to make the purchase from. Always ask yourself the same questions: Is the company visible online? Is the company established? Is the company reputable? Also, make sure that the company is accredited with high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Friday, April 25, 2014 10:22:00 PM
In modern society, people are very reliant upon their cars in order to get themselves through their daily lives. If their car is not running properly, they are more susceptible to breaking down. This will make getting through the day a much bigger challenge. Also, the repairs that are necessary to make the car run properly again cost a lot of money.
When a motorist’s old car breaks down, they tend to think that it is the best idea to just purchase another used car. If they do not have the necessary funds for a new car or have bad credit, a used car loan can be a great option to help make the purchase. There are places that will give car loans to motorists who want to purchase a used car.
After purchasing a car, it is smart to buy used car warranties that can take care of the costs of necessary maintenance and repairs to keep the car in the best shape possible. If money is a problem, an auto warranty will help you ease up on your wallet when you take your car to the shop.
Monday, March 17, 2014 10:16:00 PM
Many motorists are starting to make the switch to hybrid cars for various reasons. The main two reasons are a sharp increase in gas prices and a desire to protect the environment. There are a lot of things that you should know about hybrid cars before you choose whether, or not they are right for you.
1. Hybrid cars help to protect the environment. This is because they run on less gas and can help to reduce the amount of smog in the air by as much as 90%.
2. There are many beneficial features in hybrid cars. They have good gas mileage and can get anywhere between 50 and 60 miles per gallon of gas. In addition, they do not need to get plugged in like an electric car because they will recharge as you drive. Also, they have a lower depreciation value and can be resold much easier. Lastly, if you drive a hybrid car, you may be able to get a tax rebate from the government.
3. A hybrid car will produce less noise. When you bring it to a full stop, it shuts down. This is helpful because you save gas. This is even more beneficial for drivers who are constantly driving in stop-and-go traffic.
4. Hybrid cars tend to be a bit more expensive. Though this is the case, the money is not wasted. Between the amount of money you save on gas and the amount of money you save on maintaining a hybrid car, it amounts to the total that you spend buying the car.
If you choose to switch to a hybrid car, it is wise to protect this investment with an auto warranty. An auto warranty will help lower the costs of maintenance and repair bills.
Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:59:00 PM
Motorists will usually purchase an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their cars when their factory warranty ends. When you purchase an aftermarket auto warranty, your warranty provider covers the costs of the bills for repair and replacement of certain parts of your car. There are some things to keep in mind when you are planning to buy an aftermarket auto warranty.
Keep in mind that an aftermarket auto warranty usually does not cover repair costs for issues that are caused by wear and tear. An aftermarket bumper-to-bumper warranty will cover the cost for most of the parts of your car. However, this usually excludes car parts such as the brakes, tires, etc. It is important to realize that there are companies out there that will provide warranties that cover wear and tear parts in addition to all of the other car parts. It is smart to purchase a warranty that covers wear and tear parts, even if the cost to do so is higher than a normal mechanical warranty. This is because almost 80% of your car repair expenses are due to wear and tear issues. You can save money with an auto warranty that covers wear and tear parts, especially if your car is older.
Monday, June 23, 2014 10:45:00 PM
An auto warranty is a wise investment to make when buying a new car. New car warranties provide four kinds of coverage:
1. One kind of coverage that you can receive is basic, bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage. This kind of warranty provides coverage for all of the parts of the car from the front bumper to the back bumper.
2. Another kind of coverage that you can receive is a powertrain warranty. This covers the parts of the car that make it run. This includes parts like the drive axels, the engine, the driveshaft, and the transmission.
3. In addition, your auto warranty can cover corrosion and rust. This handles rust-through problems.
4. Lastly, you can get roadside assistance with your warranty. You may receive this service if you have a basic warranty that is active. It provides professional help when you are stranded on the side of the road due to a vehicular breakdown. It offers services such as flat tire assistance, lockout assistance, refueling assistance and towing.
To further familiarize yourself with the exact coverage provided for you by your auto warranty, read through the warranty booklet and owner’s manual. If you still don’t believe that you have all of the coverage that you need it is good to purchase an extended auto warranty for your car as well.
Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:26:00 PM
Any vehicle owner can feel at ease when bringing their car to the shop if they are covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover repair and maintenance costs for your vehicles. Here are three things to be sure you know about an auto warranty:
1. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from a manufacturer or an aftermarket company? It is important to be aware of who is handling your policy.
2. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are aware of how long it will last and what coverage you are getting from it.
3. Be aware of and be sure to perform any and all required maintenance on your vehicle because warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your vehicle. Also, keep a record of all maintenance and repairs performed on your vehicle in the event that you ever need to handle a claim.
Auto warranties provide peace of mind when bringing your vehicle to your mechanic for repairs and maintenance. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is important to know all of its details.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 12:47:00 AM
Usually motorists buy an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their cars when their factory warranty is terminated. When you buy an aftermarket auto warranty, your car warranty provider will cover the cost or replacement and repair on certain parts of your car. There are things to keep in mind when you consider buying and aftermarket or extended auto warranty:
An aftermarket auto warranty generally does not cover the cost of replacement or repair of wear and tear parts. An aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty covers almost all parts of your car, but will generally exclude parts such as brakes and tires the break down as a result of wear and tear. However, there are companies out there that will cover wear and tear parts in addition to the other parts. It is smart to buy a warranty that covers wear and tear, even if it is a bit more expensive to do so because 80% of the problems that arise in your car are a result of wear and tear. An auto warranty that covers wear and tear problems will save you a lot of money in the long run, particularly if your car is an older one.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:59:00 AM
The transmission is an essential part in your car. It is also one of the most costly parts to replace or repair. If you have owned your car for a long period of time, it is a possibility that you will eventually need to replace or repair the transmission. Here are some telltale signs that your transmission needs replacement:
The first sign is that your car is leaking transmission fluid. Check under your car while it is parked. Look for fluid pools that have a reddish color. After, check to see if there is any metal in the fluid. If there is, it is important to replace the transmission since broken metal is a sign that the transmission is worn down.
In addition, inspect the fluid levels in your car’s transmission. If you have low levels, this may be an indication that your transmission is burning too much fluid or that it is overheating.
Also, if there is a rough transition between gears when driving, this is an indication that your transmission needs replacement. It may take longer to switch between gears or the gears may slip. This will reduce the acceleration in your car.
Transmission replacements can be costly. Therefore, it is smart to look into an aftermarket auto warranty company that you can buy an extended auto warranty from. The auto warranty will help reduce the costs of your repair bills. Lastly, be sure that you purchase an auto warranty that provides the proper amount of coverage for your car.
Monday, May 26, 2014 10:33:00 PM
A warranty is a guarantee made to the consumer by the seller for a product that is sold. When a warranty pertains to a car, it is a contract that will provide coverage for the cost of repair and replacement of specific parts of the car for a certain amount of time.
New car warranties offer a variety of benefits. When a consumer purchases a car from a manufacturer, they receive a guarantee that if there are problems such as mechanical failures or defects, the cost to replace or repair those parts will be covered by the warranty. There are two types of new car warranties. The power train warranty covers the parts of the car that make it run, while a bumper-to-bumper warranty covers the parts of the car from the back bumper to the front bumper.
New car warranties provide motorists with peace of mind when they get those daunting repair bills from their mechanic.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:20:00 PM
There are two main kinds of extended auto warranties. There are auto warranties that are bought through aftermarket auto warranty companies and there are auto warranties that are backed by a manufacturer.
An extended auto warranty that is bought through an aftermarket auto warranty company tends to be less expensive. Also, this kind of auto warranty tends to vary in both price and quality depending upon which company you buy from. This is why it is always important to do your research before making a purchase.
An extended auto warranty that is backed by the manufacturer generally includes a wide variety of repairs and services. Repairs performed on your vehicle are usually done in a dealership that is approved by the manufacturer. This means that you will not usually experience any issues when going to get them done.
No matter where you get your extended auto warranty company from, it is essential that you do research. Compare a variety of warranties for price and quality.