Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:30:00 PM
Purchasing an auto warranty is a risk if you don’t know the rules and regulations of the warranty. It is wise for vehicle owners to think about hiring a professional car consultant who can help them through the sometimes-tricky process of buying an auto warranty. Buying an auto warranty without assistance poses a greater risk of purchasing a fraudulent warranty.
A fraudulent auto warranty is generally a warranty that offers a great variety of features and prices so well that it just too good to actually be true. However, the seller that is claiming that they provide this auto warranty won’t actually provide all of the services they are offering to the consumer. In the used car market, fraudulent warranties are common. This makes it important for consumers who are looking to buy used car warranties to be careful throughout the purchasing process.
Due to the circulation of fraudulent auto warranties, the US administration made a law that protects consumers that is called the used car warranty law. This law is also well known as the lemon law.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:25:00 PM
When consumers consider purchasing an auto warranty, they will usually look most closely at the price. Consumers always want to get the best deal possible when purchasing auto warranties. Price is definitely something important to consider, however, it is also important to know there are other factors that need to be considered when selecting the auto warranty that will be the final purchase.
When doing research about auto warranties and what will work best for you, it is important to be certain that you are purchasing ones that are of a high quality. Keep a couple things in mind while conducting your research:
1. Consider the price of the auto warranty to make sure that it is affordable for you. However, price should not be the deciding factor for your final purchase.
2. Do in depth research about the company that you are looking to make the purchase from. Always ask yourself the same questions: Is the company visible online? Is the company established? Is the company reputable? Also, make sure that the company is accredited with high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:39:00 PM
Motorists rely on their vehicles to get them through their day. If the vehicle is not running properly and breaks down, it will make getting through their day much more difficult. Not only is it harder to get through the day, it hurts the wallet since repair costs can be pricey.
When their old car breaks down on them, often time, motorists will choose to purchase a new vehicle from the used car dealership. However, if you have poor credit or simply do not have enough money to purchase a vehicle, used car loans can help you pay for one. There are places that will provide you with a loan in order to purchase a used vehicle.
After you have purchased the used vehicle, it is smart to look into investing in used car warranties that can cover the cost of repairs and maintenance on your vehicle. If you are low on money, an auto warranty will allow you to feel at ease when you need to bring your vehicle into the shop for repairs and maintenance.
Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:26:00 PM
Any vehicle owner can feel at ease when bringing their car to the shop if they are covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover repair and maintenance costs for your vehicles. Here are three things to be sure you know about an auto warranty:
1. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from a manufacturer or an aftermarket company? It is important to be aware of who is handling your policy.
2. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are aware of how long it will last and what coverage you are getting from it.
3. Be aware of and be sure to perform any and all required maintenance on your vehicle because warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your vehicle. Also, keep a record of all maintenance and repairs performed on your vehicle in the event that you ever need to handle a claim.
Auto warranties provide peace of mind when bringing your vehicle to your mechanic for repairs and maintenance. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is important to know all of its details.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:38:00 AM
Motorists have a tendency to obsess over their cars. They constantly wash and wax them to help them look shiny and new all of the time. Though we care so much for our cars, it is important not to pay for unnecessary car expenses. The following may include things that you are wasting money on:
1. Premium gasoline is not always necessary for every car. Regular gasoline is cheaper than premium and as long as it doesn’t cause engine knock, than you can use it in your tank. Octane grades serve the sole purpose of avoiding engine knock.
2. Car manufacturers generally suggest performing an oil change on your car every 5,000 to 7,000 miles, however, some motorists believe that you need to get one done every 3,000 miles. This really only is necessary if you are excessively hard on your car.
3. Motorists have a tendency to waste money on getting car repairs performed at a dealership. Independent shops will do a fine job and for a lower price. Having an auto warranty will help you keep your wallet in tact when bringing your car to the shop for repairs and maintenance.
It is important to be knowledgeable about where you can save money when it comes to your car. Don’t let others convince you to pay for unnecessary car expenses that are easily avoidable.
Monday, January 13, 2014 9:34:00 PM
When consumers look into buying auto warranties, they generally only look at prices. Consumers are always seeking out the best deal they can get when buying an auto warranty. Price is important, however, it should not be the only thing that you consider when picking which auto warranty you want to purchase.
When researching the auto warranty that will work for you, it is essential to ensure that you are getting a good quality warranty. If you want to get the most out of it, it is important to keep these two things in mind while doing research:
1. Look at the cost of the auto warranty. Ensure that it is affordable. However, do not let it be the only determining factor of which warranty your purchase.
2. Do research on the company that you are looking to buy from. Ask yourself a list of questions when conducting the research. Is the company established? Is the company visible online? Is the company reputable? Lastly, make sure that the company is accredited and has high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:20:00 PM
There are two main kinds of extended auto warranties. There are auto warranties that are bought through aftermarket auto warranty companies and there are auto warranties that are backed by a manufacturer.
An extended auto warranty that is bought through an aftermarket auto warranty company tends to be less expensive. Also, this kind of auto warranty tends to vary in both price and quality depending upon which company you buy from. This is why it is always important to do your research before making a purchase.
An extended auto warranty that is backed by the manufacturer generally includes a wide variety of repairs and services. Repairs performed on your vehicle are usually done in a dealership that is approved by the manufacturer. This means that you will not usually experience any issues when going to get them done.
No matter where you get your extended auto warranty company from, it is essential that you do research. Compare a variety of warranties for price and quality.
Friday, March 21, 2014 10:10:00 PM
Generally people purchase an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their vehicles when their factory warranty comes to an end. When you purchase an aftermarket auto warranty, your warranty provider covers the costs of repair and replacement of specific car parts. Here are some things you should remember when thinking about purchasing an aftermarket auto warranty:
An aftermarket auto warranty usually doesn’t cover the costs of repair and replacement of parts that break down due to wear and tear. An aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty will cover costs for repair and replacement of most parts in your vehicle, but usually this does not include tires, brakes, etc. that break down to wear and tear. However, there are companies that offer warranties that cover wear and tear parts as well. It is wise to buy a warranty that covers wear and tear parts even if this means that is more costly to purchase than a regular mechanical warranty. This is because almost 80% of your car’s repair costs are a result of wear and tear problems that arise. An auto warranty that covers wear and tear issues will help you save a lot of money, especially if your vehicle is older.
Friday, October 27, 2017 7:49:00 PM
When most people research auto warranties, they mainly look at the price. Everyone is looking to get the best rate possible on an auto warranty. However, though the price may be important, it should not be the deciding factor when you make the final purchase.
When you look into buying a warranty, it is important to ensure that you buy one that is great quality. In order to get the most out of your auto warranty and to make a smart purchase, here are two very important things to take into consideration when you do your research:
First off, consider the price. Price is an important factor when you make any purchase. However, when it comes to warranties, it is important that price is not the only thing that you look at.
Secondly, make sure you research the company thoroughly. Is the company reputable? Is it an established company? Are they visible online? Are their contact details easily and prominently located? And lastly, is the company accredited and does it have a high rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:51:00 PM
Any car owner can feel at ease about bringing their car to the shop if they purchase a car warranty. Car warranties can lower the cost of maintenance and repairs performed on your car. Here are three things to know about car warranties:
First off, know where the warranty is coming from. Is it coming from an auto manufacturer or an aftermarket auto warranty company? Also, know who is handling your policy.
Second, be sure to completely read through the entire warranty. This way, you will be knowledgeable about what type of coverage you are receiving and how long the warranty will last.
Lastly, know what specific maintenance that you need to have done on your car because there are some car warranties that will only remain valid if this work is done on your car. Also, make sure that you keep all of your car’s maintenance records in the event that there is a claim.
Car warranties will allow you to have peace of mind each time your car goes into the shop for repairs and maintenance. However, it is important for you to know all of the details of your warranty if you want to get the most out of it.